To develop and maintain a pathway with programs that support high performance development and to identify, train, and develop athletes and coaches with the potential to represent Canada internationally.
Team BC Pathway Goals
- Identify and develop BC athletes who have the potential to reach post-secondary and international levels.
- Deliver a high performance training environment. The Team BC environment is built using the Pillars of High Performance (Technical/Tactical, Physical, Mental, Life). The pillars are the important qualities of the Team BC Volleyball environment, and are what help drive whole athlete development along the high performance pathway and help support athletes to reach their full potential.
- Deliver a positive experience that IGNITES Volleyball for life.
Volleyball BC is proud to introduce our new High Performance Plan!
The High Performance plan describes Volleyball BC’s goals, objectives and activities aimed at improving the performance of BC’s top athletes and coaches.
Within the plan you can learn more about:
- What High Performance is, and the various roles needed to achieve high performance
- Goals and objectives of Volleyball BC for High Performance
- Team BC delivery model updates
- What success looks like
To download the High Performance Plan and learn more, please CLICK HERE.