TUESDAY CENTRAL PARK COED 6’S – SUMMER 2022
May 17 @ 6:30 pm - August 16 @ 8:30 pm| $815
*You are not required to purchase any additional Volleyball BC membership to participate in our Adult Leagues, Clinics, and Tournaments.
Any questions? Please contact the Adult Program Manager at [email protected]
Tuesday Central Park Coed R4’s – Schedule & Results
Schedule – Click here
Tuesday Central Park Coed R4s – Summer 2022 will run unless otherwise stated by BC Government. If your team is registered and chooses to suspend a week(s) you will NOT be refunded the session(s) if the league is allowed to run.
Volleyball BC Refund Policy – Click here
For other information, please contact the Adult Program Manager at [email protected]
- First night is seeding, followed by pool play with one week of playoffs.
- Teams will be re-ranked each week, moving up and down between pools.
- 1st place – Up 2 pools; 2nd place – Up 1 pool; 3rd place – Down 1 pool; 4th place – Down 2 pools
- Pools of 5: 3rd place will hold court, 1st/2nd up and 4th/5th down as indicated above.
- Teams play best 2 of 3 rally point sets to 21/21/15. First two games to 21 (with a cap at 21), third game to 15 (with cap at 15). One team must score at least 5 points for the third game to count as a deciding set. If not enough points are scored, the match is decided by total points in the first two sets.
- Results will be based on matches won versus lost and any ties will be broken by sets won versus lost, and if need be, points won versus lost between respective teams.
- Winning teams must record their scores on the scoresheet.
- 6 players – A complete team, with a minimum of 2 players of each gender on the court.
- 5 players – Team may compete with no penalty; however, they must have a minimum of 2 players per gender.
- Various pairings that are allowed include: 3 males 3 females, 2 males 3 females, 3 males 2 females, 2 males 4 females, etc. in order to play as a complete team.
- 4 players or less – Team is considered incomplete and will lose the first set 0-21. A team with less than two of each gender is also considered incomplete. If after 10 minutes the team is still incomplete, they will be considered a complete default and lose the second set 0-21.
- No new players may be picked up in playoffs. Players must have played at least once during the current regular session.
- Captains are responsible for informing their team of all policies and procedures.
- Captains are responsible for confirming that correct scores are recorded. If no score is recorded, the match will be considered a tie (21-0, 0-21).
- Teams are responsible for refereeing themselves. Please be honest.
- A service order must be established and maintained.
- No open hand tipping.
- The ball may be contacted no more than three times in succession by a team.
- The block does not count as a contact.
- While crossing the net, the ball may touch the net, even during the service action.
- The ball must cross over the net between the antennae to remain in play.
- A player may not contact the net with any part of his/her body or clothing.
- Incidental contact of hair is not a fault.
- It is not a fault when the force of an opponent’s contact of the ball hitting the net causes a player to contact the net.
- It is not a fault when a player has incidental contact with posts, support cables, or referee stands.
- A ball may not be carried or allowed to come to rest in a player’s hands.
- Multiple contacts with the ball are allowed on the first contact if they occur during one attempt to play the ball.
- The ball may be contacted with any part of the body; however, service must take place with the hand or arm.
- The league coordinator will make final on-site decisions. Please direct other questions or concerns to the Adult Program Manager at the VBC office, [email protected].