Burnaby Beginner Clinic -Winter 2022 (Early)
January 9, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - March 13, 2022 @ 8:30 pm| $330
REGISTRATION OPENS november 1 | 12 noon
Burnaby BEGINNER Clinic- Winter 2022
This skills clinic takes place on Sunday evenings from 6:30-8:30 PM at the Harry Jerome Sports Centre in Burnaby. It is open to all those with little to no volleyball experience. Coaches will assess participants on the first day to ensure you are in the correct training group.
The six major skills (serving, forearm passing, setting, hitting, blocking, and digging) will be introduced and game play will wrap up each session.
Dates: January 9, 16, 23, 30; February 6, 13, 27; March 6, 13
No class: February 20
Coaches: Matt Ng & Rand Wang
Cost: $330+ GST per person
Deadline to register: Jan 3
Questions or concerns? Contact the Adult Manager at email@example.com
Volleyball BC is using a new registration system with the help of Sportlomo.com
To register in the event, please either login in (registered members) or create an account
Click here (bottom of page click “Purchase/Register For Events”)
After creating your account and logging into the system, you will see the event(s) available for purchase. Select “Burnaby Beginner Clinic – Winter 2022”
Follow the steps to register and submit payment.
Please know that we have taken, and will continue to take many precautions in our programs to maintain participant and staff safety during this COVID-19 Pandemic. Some of these precautions include:
- Enhanced facility cleaning
- Modified Programs and lesson plans
- Modified check-in procedures
- Cohorts of 100 or less
- Masks are required to be worn at ALL times inside the facility, unless on the court.
If at any time, the Local, Provincial, or Federal Health Authorities provide amended guidelines, we will adjust accordingly.
Participants must stay home if:
- they don’t feel well or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- someone in their household has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19
- they have traveled outside of British Columbia within the last 14 days
- someone in their household has traveled outside of British Columbia within the last 14 days
- they have been in contact with a known/presumptive case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Burnaby Beginner Skill- Winter 2022 will run unless stated by BC Government. If your registered and choose to suspend a week(s) you will NOT be refunded the session(s) if the clinic is allowed to run.
Volleyball BC’s Refund Policy – Click here
For other information, please contact the Adult Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org