- https://www.viasport.ca/return-sport – viaSport BC Return to Sport resources, including Return to Sport Guidelines.
- https://volleyball.ca/en/news/volleyball-canada-update-covid-19 – Volleyball Canada’s Return to Play resources.
- https://www.bcrpa.bc.ca/media/242766/bcrpa-restarting-guidelines-final.pdf – BC Parks and Recreation Association guidelines for restarting operations in recreation and parks.
- https://www.worksafebc.com/en/about-us/covid-19-updates/covid-19-returning-safe-operation/gyms-and-fitness-centres – Worksafe BC protocols for gyms and fitness centres.
- BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCD)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak update
- The World Health Organization (WHO) information and preventative measures
- Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
- Online Chat Service for Youth: www.YouthInBC.com (Noon to 1am)
- CrisisCentreChat.ca 1-800-SUICIDE: 1-800-784-2433
Here to listen. Here to help.
This self-assessment tool, developed with the BC Ministry of Health, will help determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for COVID-19. You can complete this assessment for yourself, or on behalf of someone else, if they are unable to.
You must stay home if:
- you don’t feel well or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- someone in your household has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19
- you have been in contact with a known/presumptive case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days