COVID-19 Update: June 10 2020 – Team BC Indoor Programs for summer 2020 will be delivered online through a virtual program. A message from our Technical Director regarding program changes can be found HERE. Full Team BC program details can be found on each programs page.
The Team BC 14U Virtual Program is a four-week online program designed to prepare athletes for future experiences in Regional and Provincial High Performance programs. Seven sessions will cover a wide-range of topics including technical skills, tactical decision-making, physical training, mental performance, and life skills for athletes.
This program is athletes’ first encounter with the Team BC High Performance Programs. It is open to all athletes interested in high-performance volleyball or simply improving the quality of their game.
The Team BC 14U Virtual Program is replacing the 2020 14U High Performance Development Camp. The camp is one of our most popular programs and challenges athletes both on and off the court with mental training, team building, friendly competitions, and more. As with the camp, athletes will leave the Team BC 14U Virtual Program with an appreciation for the Team BC values and skills to support their continued pursuit of high-performance volleyball.
Eligible Athletes: BC athletes born in 2004 or later.
Program Dates & Times
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, July 7th to 28th (7 sessions over 4 weeks)
- Group sessions will take place on weekday evenings.
- Athletes will be lead through a 4 week online program that will include technical, tactical, physical, psychological and life skill development opportunities.
- This is a paced online program with designated session times. Athletes and coaches will connected using Zoom meetings, SLACK group messaging. Recordings of online video session will be available, the expectation will be athletes attend online meetings in order to best engage the program.
- The program will include additional self-directed activities. Completing these activities will enable athletes to achieve the most benefit from this program.
Program Fees: $230 + GST
- Fees include all online sessions, physical prep program, and offline athlete support.
June 24 extended to July 5th- REGISTER HERE
Have a question? Email Fraser Valley Regional Manager Fraser McIntosh – email@example.com