Thursday Atomic Coed (Okanagan Mission, Kelowna)
January 24, 2019 @ 6:15 pm - March 14, 2019 @ 8:20 pm| $82.00
Atomic Volleyball is for young players aged 9 – 12 years old. Sessions are held weekly, usually as part of an 8 week block. Atomic Volleyball focuses on the basic volleyball skills in a fun environment and is an ideal introduction to the sport of Volleyball!
Beginner/Intermediate Session Time (9 & 10 year olds): 6:15pm – 7:15pm
Advanced Session Time (11 & 12 year olds): 7:20pm-8:20pm
Location: Okanagan Mission Secondary (Kelowna, BC)
Cost: $82.00 + GST
Skill Level: All skill levels welcome (Boys / Girls: 9 – 12 years old)
- Financial assistance for league or club fees for children and youth.
- Apply to the chapter in the city or town that you live in. If you do not see your city or town on the list, apply directly to KidSport BC.
- Financial assistance for sport or recreation participation fees for children and youth.
- Phone the number provided for information about how to apply.
Local recreation centre
- For volleyball programs offered by local government recreation departments or YMCA/YWCAs, these organizations often have financial assistance programs to reduce the cost of programs offered in their facilities for residents living on low income.
- Search the website of the city or town that you live in or the YMCA/YWCA for “fee subsidy”, “leisure access”, “recreation access” or “financial assistance” programs. Different organizations may name their program differently, but these are common names for assistance programs.
- Visit your neighbourhood recreation center, public swimming pool, YMCA/YWCA, or city/town hall and ask if they can give you information about financial assistance for recreation programs, or refer you to someone who can provide this information.
- Some organizations only provide financial assistance for children and youth, while others also provide assistance to adults on low income.
Note: These programs typically assess family income to determine eligibility for financial assistance, not just the income of the individual applying.