- This event has passed.
Volleyball BC & Capilano University Indoor Summer Camp
July 9 @ 9:00 am - July 13 @ 4:00 pm
1. Click on the Register button to visit the Volleyball BC Registration Website
2. Log in (New users should click on the “New Members” option to create an account)
- If registering for a youth event (parents signing up their child) make sure to use the child’s gender when completing the registration information
3. A list of volleyball events will be listed in order by date. Select the event.
4. Enter in the participant’s information (Name, Age, Guardian Contact info).
5. Make payment with the secure checkout (you will receive an email confirmation that you have been registered).
AS VOLLEYBALL BC AND MANY VOLLEYBALL CLUBS IN THE PROVINCE ARE NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS, WE TRY OUR BEST TO ENSURE PARTICIPATION FEES ARE AFFORDABLE. HOWEVER, IF A LOW INCOME SITUATION MAKES IT CHALLENGING TO REGISTER FOR A YOUTH VOLLEYBALL CLUB TEAM OR CHILDREN’S VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM, HERE ARE SOME POSSIBLE RESOURCES:
- Financial assistance for league or club fees for children and youth.
- Apply to the chapter in the city or town that you live in. If you do not see your city or town on the list, apply directly to KidSport BC.
- Financial assistance for sport or recreation participation fees for children and youth.
- Phone the number provided for information about how to apply.
Local recreation centre
- For volleyball programs offered by local government recreation departments or YMCA/YWCAs, these organizations often have financial assistance programs to reduce the cost of programs offered in their facilities for residents living on low income.
- Search the website of the city or town that you live in or the YMCA/YWCA for “fee subsidy”, “leisure access”, “recreation access” or “financial assistance” programs. Different organizations may name their program differently, but these are common names for assistance programs.
- Visit your neighbourhood recreation center, public swimming pool, YMCA/YWCA, or city/town hall and ask if they can give you information about financial assistance for recreation programs, or refer you to someone who can provide this information.
- Some organizations only provide financial assistance for children and youth, while others also provide assistance to adults on low income.
Note: These programs typically assess family income to determine eligibility for financial assistance, not just the income of the individual applying.