- This event has passed.
Mondays & Wednesdays Vernon Beach Train & Play – COED – 14U – 16U
- Date: June 5th 2017 - June 28th 2017
- Time: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Location: Paddlewheel Park
Come work with the best beach volleyball coaches in the region! Coach Kyle Brewer will be leading this fun, 8-day Beach Train & Play program in Vernon. Athletes will be coached on technical skills, team strategies, game experience, and more! Whether you are looking to improve your beach game or just looking to keep up training during the summer months for next club season, this awesome program will help you take your skills to the next level.
Registration deadline is June 1, 2017. Space is extremely limited so REGISTER NOW!
Time: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Dates: June 5 – June 28, 2017 (Mondays & Wednesdays; 8 sessions)
Location: Paddlewheel Park (Beach Volleyball Courts), Vernon
Skill Level: All skill levels welcome (Boys / Girls: 14U – 16U; athletes born in 2001 or later)
Cost: $80 + gst
Registration for this clinic is done through Volleyball BC by clicking here.
For more information, please contact Jackie Toews at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.863.0198
Program Information & How to Register
1. Click on the Register button to visit the Volleyball BC Registration Website
2. Log in (New users should click on the “New Members” option to create an account)
- Parents signing up their child: please make sure to use your child’s information (age, gender, dob) when creating the user profile
3. A list of volleyball events will be listed in order by date. Select the event:
- Beach Train & Play (Vernon) Monday, June 05, 2017 (*Mondays & Wednesdays)
4. Enter in the participant’s information (Name, Age, Guardian Contact info).
5. Make payment with the secure checkout (you will receive an email confirmation that you have been registered).
Please contact Jackie Toews with any questions: email@example.com