- This event has passed.
Vancouver Clinic – Spring Start6 Week Clinic
- Date: May 8th 2017 - June 19th 2017
- Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Location: Spanish Banks East
Registration Opens Wednesday March 1st, 2017
This skills clinic takes place on Monday evenings from 6:30-8:30 PM at Spanish Banks East Beach in Vancouver. It is open to all volleyball players. Coaches will assess participants on the first day to ensure you are in the correct training group.
The six major skills (serving, forearm passing, setting, hitting, blocking, and digging) will be reviewed and game play will wrap up each session.
Dates: May 8, 15, 29; June 5, 12, 19. No clinic on May 22.
Cost: $120 + GST per person.
How to Register
1. Click on the “REGISTER“ button above to visit the Volleyball BC Registration Website.
2. Log in. New users must click on the “NEW MEMBERS” option to create a free account.
3. Click on “Register for an Adult league, tournament or skills clinic” at the top of the page under the welcome information.
4. A list of upcoming events will be listed in order by start date. Select “Vancouver Skills Clinic – Spring Start.”
5. Select your category of play, “AA, A, B, or C.” If you are unsure of your skill level, please make an educated guess. Coaches will assess participants on the first day to ensure everyone is in the correct training group.
6. Make your payment. Please note that the system only accepts Visa and MasterCard. Visa Debit cards are not accepted.
7. You will receive a confirmation email with proof of payment.
For more information, please contact the Adult Program Manager at email@example.com or 604-291-2007 x 225.