Vancouver Beginner Clinic – Winter 2021
February 17 @ 6:45 pm - April 14 @ 8:45 pm| $200
Registration opens January 5
This skills clinic takes place on Wednesday evenings from 6:45-8:45PM at the West Point Grey Community Centre in Vancouver. It is open to all levels.
The six major skills (serving, forearm passing, setting, hitting, blocking, and digging) will be introduced and game play will wrap up each session.
Dates: February 17, 24 ; March 3, 17, 24, 31; April 7, 14
No session: March 10
We are currently in the “Progressively Loosen“ Phase of Volleyball BC’s Return to Play. In this phase cohorts must be created for all volleyball activities where there is a contact or close proximity of less than 2 meters. viaSport defines a cohort as “a group of participants who primarily interact with each other within the sport environment over an extended period of time (eg. series of events) pg 23.
Each VBC program will be considered a cohort and will not crossover or interact with other cohorts. To abide to these guidelines teams/participants can ONLY register for one Winter 2021 program. (You can not register in a league night and skills clinic)
Cost: $200+ GST per person
Deadline to register: February 10
Questions or concerns? Contact the Adult Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please know that we have taken, and will continue to take many precautions in our programs to maintain participant and staff safety during this COVID-19 Pandemic. Some of these precautions include:
- Enhanced facility cleaning
- Modified Programs and lesson plans
- Modified check-in procedures
- Cohorts of 100 or less
- Masks are required to be worn at ALL times inside the facility, unless on the court.
If at any time, the Local, Provincial, or Federal Health Authorities provide amended guidelines, we will adjust accordingly.
Participants must stay home if:
- they don’t feel well or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19
- someone in their household has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19
- they have traveled outside of British Columbia within the last 14 days
- someone in their household has traveled outside of British Columbia within the last 14 days
- they have been in contact with a known/presumptive case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Winter 2021 Vancouver Skill Clinic will run unless stated by BC Government. If your registered and choose to suspend a week(s) you will NOT be refunded the session(s) if the clinic is allowed to run.
Volleyball BC’s Refund Policy – Click here
For other information, please contact the Adult Program Manager at email@example.com