- This event has passed.
Burnaby Beginner Clinic – Fall9 Week Clinic
- Date: September 24th 2017 - November 26th 2017
- Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Location: Harry Jerome Sports Centre
This skills clinic takes place on Sunday evenings from 6:30-8:30 PM at the Harry Jerome Sports Centre in Burnaby. It is open to all beginner and recreational volleyball players, including those with no volleyball experience. Coaches will assess participants on the first day to ensure you are in the correct training group.
The six major skills (serving, forearm passing, setting, hitting, blocking, and digging) will be introduced and game play will wrap up each session.
Dates: September 24; October 1, 15, 22, 29; November 5, 12, 19, 26. No clinic on October 8.
Coaches: Wylen Wong & Coach
Cost: $230+ GST per person.
How to Register
1. Click on the Register button above to visit the Volleyball BC Registration Website
2. Log in (Note: New users must click on the “New Members” option to create an account)
3. A list of volleyball events will be listed in order by date. Select the event.
4. Input your personal information
5. Make payment with the secure checkout.
6. You will receive a confirmation email that you have been registered.
For other information, please contact the Adult Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-291-2007 x 225.
Pictures | Videos