- This event has passed.
Burnaby Advanced Clinic – Winter9 Week Clinic
- Date: January 21st 2018 - March 25th 2018
- Time: 8:30pm - 10:30pm
- Location: Harry Jerome Sports Centre
Registration will open Oct 31st, 2017
This skills clinic takes place on Sunday evenings from 8:30-10:30 PM at the Harry Jerome Sports Centre in Burnaby. It is open to all intermediate and advanced volleyball players who have some volleyball experience. Coaches will assess participants on the first day to ensure you are in the correct training group.
The six major skills (serving, forearm passing, setting, hitting, blocking, and digging) will be reviewed and game play will wrap up each session.
Dates: January 21, 28; February 4, 18, 25; March 4, 11, 18, 25. No clinic on February 11.
Cost: $230 + GST per person.
How to Register
1. Click on the Register button above to visit the Volleyball BC Registration Website
2. Log in (Note: New users must click on the “New Members” option to create an account)
3. A list of volleyball events will be listed in order by date. Select the event.
4. Input your personal information
5. Make payment with the secure checkout.
6. You will receive a confirmation email that you have been registered.
For other information, please contact the Adult Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-291-2007 x 225.
Pictures / Videos