- This event has passed.
Atomic Jamboree – COED – Okanagan (Kelowna) – SPRING 2018
- Date: March 3rd 2018
- Time: 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Location: Rutland Secondary School
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN (EARLY-BIRD PRICING UNTIL FEB 23)
This fun-filled event for boys and girls in grades 5, 6, and 7 will run as a camp in the morning and as a round-robin tournament in the afternoon. All play is participation based with an emphasis on fun and learning. Atomic Jamborees are an excellent introduction to competition for grade 4- 7 | age 9 – 12 athletes.
Check-in starts at 9:00 am (doors will not open before then). We ask that all participants arrive by 9:15 am. Please bring water bottle and bagged lunch. Wear proper indoor runners and athletic clothing. Parents are welcome to stay and watch in gymnasium. Morning will be camp style and afternoon will be 4 vs. 4 tournament round-robin play.
Time: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
Date: Saturday, March 3, 2018
Location: ***NEW VENUE *** Rutland Secondary School, 705 Rutland Road North, Kelowna, BC
Cost: EARLY BIRD $45/individual; $55/individual AFTER FEB 23 (no team registration), includes Volleyball BC prizing for every participant
Skill Level: All skill levels welcome (boys/girls; grades 4 – 7 | ages 9 – 12)
Please contact Rosalynn Campbell at email@example.com for further information.
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Click on the Register button to visit the Volleyball BC Registration Website
2. Log in (New users should click on the “New Members” option to create an account)
- Parents signing up their child: please make sure to use your child’s information (age, gender, dob) when creating the user profile
3. A list of volleyball events will be listed in order by date. Select the event:
- Atomic Jamboree – (Kelowna)
4. Enter in the participant’s information (Name, Age, Guardian Contact info).
5. Make payment with the secure checkout (you will receive an email confirmation that you have been registered).
Please contact Rosalynn Campbell with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Morning will be camp style and afternoon will be 4 vs 4 tournament round-robin play
- Badminton courts or modified volleyball courts will be utilized (6mx13m)
- Net Height = 2.15 metres