For 2018, all Performance Bonds will be paid through the Volleyball BC registration system. Performance Bonds are due Dec 15, 2017.
- All clubs must pay Volleyball BC a performance bond and provide an Electronic Funds Transfer Form (EFT) to firstname.lastname@example.org for end of season reimbursement.
- The performance bond must be paid online via credit card at the time of the club’s registration:
- Log-in to the Volleyball BC registration system here.
- A list of volleyball events will be listed in order by date. Select one of the following choices for performance bond payment:
- 2018 Club Performance Bond for Large Clubs (THREE or more teams)
- 2018 Club Performance Bond for Medium Clubs (TWO teams ONLY)
- 2018 Club Performance Bond for Small Clubs (ONE team ONLY)
- Enter in the required info (Club Name, Number of Teams).
- Make payment with the secure checkout (you will receive an email confirmation that you have made payment).
- Please contact Rosalynn Campbell with any questions: email@example.com.
Further Performance Bond information can be found in the 2018 Club Handbook.